Features and Benefits of the Oxygen Cylinder Filling SystemReturn
Although the molecular sieve pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen generator can conveniently and cheaply meet the user's demand for oxygen use, bottled oxygen still has its specific usage scenarios, especially some intermittent or fluctuating oxygen demand. Bottled oxygen has advantages over molecular sieve pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen concentrators.
So, is there a system that can not only meet the needs of on-site oxygen production, but also meet the needs of oxygen cylinder filling? Yes, CanGas manufactures such equipment. It can fill the produced oxygen (purity up to 90%~99.5%) into the oxygen cylinders; the cylinder filling speed can reach 2~100 cylinders (40L oxygen cylinder) per hour, of course, this speed can continue to go up. In addition, the cylinder filling system also has the following characteristics and advantages, and is favored by small and medium-sized oxygen enterprises;
1. The principle of oxygen production still adopts molecular sieve pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology, which is mature, reliable and economical.
2. The oxygen of the product can meet the requirement of 93% oxygen purity in the United States Pharmacopoeia.
3. Oxygen can be produced quickly, and it can be produced and taken immediately, and oxygen can be produced continuously for 7*24 hours.
4. Low cost, using air as raw material. As long as there is electricity, oxygen can be produced at any time.
5. The oxygen station occupies a small space, is easy to install and operate, and the service life of the equipment can reach ten years.
6. Less maintenance points, safe and easy to maintain, plug and play.
7. The whole system is automatically controlled and operated independently, greatly reducing the cost of oxygen production.
With more than 20 years of manufacturing experience in the field of air separation and proven molecular sieve pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen generation technology, CanGas has provided air separation system solutions and services to more than 110 countries and regions around the world. The CFS series oxygen filling system launched by CanGas in 2010 has excellent performance, safety, reliability and trustworthiness.